The ministry of health in Uganda is taking a giant leap in the fight against cholera with the launch of Guidelines for Prevention and Control of Cholera and Comprehensive Cholera Plan. The launch will take place this Wednesday, 7th June, at Ridar Hotel, Seeta in Mukono.
Uganda is occasionally hit by the killer diseases leaving scores dead. Districts in northern, south western parts of Uganda and the slum areas in Kampala are usually hit most.
Cholera is an infectious disease usually spread through contaminated water that causes severe diarrhea and dehydration. At the launch of the guidelines, the ministry will divulge deeper into its plans of controlling cholera in the country.
Latest from Super User
- COVID-19: Luxurious Speke Resort, Kabira Country Club Among Hotels To Quarantine Ugandan Returnees
- Institutional Focus On Family Could Be Solution To Global Problems
- Understanding The Cost Of Higher Education On Stakeholder Needs During COVID-19 Times
- Sphere Supplies Imports Disinfectant Tunnels To Combat COVID-19
- Novartis Sickle Cell Disease Program Extended To Uganda, Tanzania