Ensuring that children are safe while in school is one of the major priorities of parents, teachers and the government. This also includes schools equipping first end skills to the learners so that they can help their friends in case of an emergency.
Schools like Kampala Parents School are getting it right and passing on basic first aid skills to their pupils. “With the help of the Red Cross first aid courses, our pupils also learn such things from first aid books written for children,” the school principal, Daphne Kato said.
The first aid trainings are part of a wide range of life skills the school educates their pupil so as to be able to survive in what is fast becoming a harsh world to live in.
Pupils at Kampala Parents School are provided with the opportunity to explore a variety of handy activities such as painting with brushes, modeling, sports activities and dancing.
Latest from Super User
- Always, Pampers Maker Procter & Gamble Vows To Expand Investment In Uganda
- Hospitals, Schools Get 3,200 Litres Of Milk Fresh Dairy Donation
- AfDB Approves $1m Grant For Uganda To Stem Ebola Transmission
- African Leaders At AU Summit Call For Action To End Malnutrition By 2025
- How Autotransfusion Device Hemafuse Will Revolutionize Blood Access Across Africa