An overweight waist is a problem only women can understand; this is because men tend to ignore it. In some societies, an overweight waist is weirdly a sign of being well off. However, according to experts, it comes with health constraints like diseases and body failures. The good news is that you can get rid of it.
Trainers at The City Gym located on Boulevard Kampala building on second floor say that the most important thing to understand when trying to get a small waist is that a healthy body weight is priority one. Strength training for the entire body & a healthy diet are key.
“These exercises will also help with a stronger core & more toned. Amazing exercises will help you get that slim waist you have been dreaming of.” The trainers add that working out with consistency is important for achieving fitness results.
“Creating a workout plan will help you to achieve greater consistency. Commitment to a regular workout regimen will increase your fitness level, improve your health and generate a greater sense of mental well being. Here is our schedule to help you come up with your workout plan this week.”
Latest from Super User
- Fresh Dairy Supports Dairy Development Authority’s Clean Milk Handling And Production Campaign
- COVID-19: Labour Export Companies Protest Ministry Ban
- Medical Marijuana: Sudhir Ruparelia Writes To Museveni With Suggestions
- Here Are Homeschooling Tips Every Parent Should Know
- Focusing On Africa's Challenges & Opportunities In Digital Health