One of the many reasons people going to the gym don’t achieve the desired results is eating the wrong food, James Okech, a gym instructor at The City Gym told healthnew.co.ug in an interview.
“For better results when going to a gym you must stick to natural foods. Also eat the right portions; don’t eat too much and don’t eat too little. Eat at the right time and stay away from junk foods.” Okech said.
He advises that working out in the morning on an empty stomach is good for better results. “Working out in the morning exercises the mind and the brain feels sharper their after” Okech explained, adding “When you crave for food after working out, and when you eat, you get all the nutrients in the food.”
The City Gym, located on Kampala Boulevard building on Kampala road, is regarded as a premier health and wellness facility in Kampala City. The gym with state of the art equipment offers various services including yoga, zumba, sauna, a kick boxing & mixed martial arts, dance fitness and all that you need in a gym.
Latest from Super User
- Guests To Wear Masks, Social Distance As Munyonyo Commonwealth Resort Reopens
- COVID-19: Speke Apartments Based La Cabana Restaurant Reopens
- COVID-19: Fresh Dairy Launches Free Home Delivery Services
- Goldstar Policyholders To Get Prudential Life Insurance Cover
- People In Slums Finding It Had To Cope Up With Covid19 Pandemic Shocks