Cardio exercise is any exercise that raises your heart rate and to keep our muscles in shape we need move them. Maintaining your cardiovascular fitness is one of the most important things you can do to maintain your health, longevity and overall mood.
An expert trainer at The City Gym explained to this website that cardio workouts burn calories which can help you lose excess fat that hides muscle definition.
“Most people cannot get ripped doing strength training alone because excess fat will cover your muscles, no matter how big they are.” James Oketch, the trainer explains.
Some of the exercises that can help you achieve cardiovascular fitness include Walking, Step Aerobics, Elliptical Trainers, Running, Biking, Jumping Rope, Cross-Country Skiing and Swimming.
While these cardio exercises might not completely remove fat from certain parts of the body like the belly, it will keep you heart rate and health in check.
Latest from Super User
- COVID-19: Luxurious Speke Resort, Kabira Country Club Among Hotels To Quarantine Ugandan Returnees
- Institutional Focus On Family Could Be Solution To Global Problems
- Understanding The Cost Of Higher Education On Stakeholder Needs During COVID-19 Times
- Sphere Supplies Imports Disinfectant Tunnels To Combat COVID-19
- Novartis Sickle Cell Disease Program Extended To Uganda, Tanzania