Low level of physical activity and sitting down all day tightens your muscles and reduces flexibility, James Oketch, a trainer at The City Gym has said.
He advises that before you kickstart your working day, you need to stretch and exercise your muscles. He explained that aerobics are a good bait and offers good results besides being fun.
The City Gym is a premier health and wellness facility in Kampala City, City Gym on Kampala Boulevard is a full-service health and wellness club with the best atmosphere. It conducts a aerobics class Every Tuesday and Thursday at 6 am to 7am
“At The City Gym we believe everyone should have the opportunity to enjoy a fit and healthy lifestyle. So we have made it simple, affordable & convenient for everyone to achieve their personal health goals,” Oketch said.
“We always push working out to the bottom of our priority list but it should come among the top. Research shows the having daily workout routine is good for you mentally and physically,”
He noted that a regular exercise routine is one of the surest paths to a longer and healthier life. “If you're serious about losing weight and getting in better shape, there's no better time to start than right now.” He said.
Latest from Baz
- Six Sports Activities You Will Enjoy At Kabira Country Club
- Gym Experts At Kabira Country Club Explain Zumba Benefits
- Victoria University Launches Physiotherapy & Occupational Therapy Book
- Medical Marijuana To Reduce Pain In Older Ugandan Workers
- Forum To Explore $82m Nutrition Business Opportunities In Africa