Low level of physical activity and sitting down all day tightens your muscles and reduces flexibility, James Oketch, a trainer at The City Gym has said.
He advises that before you kickstart your working day, you need to stretch and exercise your muscles. He explained that aerobics are a good bait and offers good results besides being fun.
The City Gym is a premier health and wellness facility in Kampala City, City Gym on Kampala Boulevard is a full-service health and wellness club with the best atmosphere. It conducts a aerobics class Every Tuesday and Thursday at 6 am to 7am
“At The City Gym we believe everyone should have the opportunity to enjoy a fit and healthy lifestyle. So we have made it simple, affordable & convenient for everyone to achieve their personal health goals,” Oketch said.
“We always push working out to the bottom of our priority list but it should come among the top. Research shows the having daily workout routine is good for you mentally and physically,”
He noted that a regular exercise routine is one of the surest paths to a longer and healthier life. “If you're serious about losing weight and getting in better shape, there's no better time to start than right now.” He said.
Latest from Baz
- The City Gym Introduces Ballet Dance Programme For Holiday Makers
- Ministry Of Health Suspends Measles, Rubella Vaccination Campaign
- CHOLERA OUTBREAK: How To Protect Yourself From Getting Infected
- Speke Resort Offering 30% Discount On Gym Sessions
- UNBS Closes Sachet-filling Machines From Over 30 Companies