After a long festive season of resting and little or no physical activity to pump up body fitness, many people are considering starting to work out to boost their body’s healthy.
Well aware of this need, Speke Resort & Conference Centre (commonly known as Speke Resort Munyonyo) is making the health their clients their mission by offering all customers taking up new membership a 30 percent discount.
This discount covers a period of January up to March. Management also said that members who will be renewing their membership in this period will be entitled to benefit from this benefit.
This membership once paid up, also grants customers access to the swimming pool, gym and other health facilities like steam and sauna.
"Already thinking about your New Year fitness resolution? Don't miss out on our unbeatable offers at the fitness gym with up to 30% discount," the hotel said in a New Year's message on their social media pages.
Speke Resort offers guests the ultimate in luxury accommodation and leisure facilities together with the finest conference and business meeting location in East Africa.
Guests can enjoy the use of our Olympic size pool, gymnasium and sports facilities, equestrian centre and 5 star restaurant, a fully equipped business centre and 10 flexible fully equipped and staffed conference and meeting rooms.
Speke Resort is also the ideal location for wedding or banquet, either outside (in one of our marquees) or in one of the banqueting halls.
Latest from Super User
- COVID-19: Luxurious Speke Resort, Kabira Country Club Among Hotels To Quarantine Ugandan Returnees
- Institutional Focus On Family Could Be Solution To Global Problems
- Understanding The Cost Of Higher Education On Stakeholder Needs During COVID-19 Times
- Sphere Supplies Imports Disinfectant Tunnels To Combat COVID-19
- Novartis Sickle Cell Disease Program Extended To Uganda, Tanzania