A new spa and salon has open its doors to offer health rejuvenating services to people living or visiting Uganda’s capital Kampala. Calabash Spa and Salon is located at Speke Apartments on Wampewo Avenue.
“We are a luxurious Spa that provides a variety of services for the purpose of improving health, beauty and relaxation through personal care treatments such as hair, massages and facials,” the Spa announced on its social media pages.
“We are a Health and Beauty SPA with well certified experts in massage and other various beauty and health treatments,” it added.
Speke Apartments, which is part of the Ruparelia Group, specializes in self catering apartments for corporate, leisure and family travellers in Kampala for short or long term lets. The Apartments has a bar and restaurant, La Cabana and Speke Apartments Gym among other social amenities that are aimed to give their customers a good memorable stay.
Spa treatments and massage therapies create both mental and physical health benefits, experts say. Studies have shown that the frequency of visiting a spa directly correlates with better quality sleep, fewer sick days, reduced absenteeism from work and fewer hospitalizations.
Latest from Super User
- COVID-19: Luxurious Speke Resort, Kabira Country Club Among Hotels To Quarantine Ugandan Returnees
- Institutional Focus On Family Could Be Solution To Global Problems
- Understanding The Cost Of Higher Education On Stakeholder Needs During COVID-19 Times
- Sphere Supplies Imports Disinfectant Tunnels To Combat COVID-19
- Novartis Sickle Cell Disease Program Extended To Uganda, Tanzania