Makerere University School of Medicine has offered to admit four students from Delhi Public School International who recently excelled in their Class-12 CBSE Board Examination.
“Greetings to all of you, we have great news. Four of our students who excelled through Class-12 CBSE Board Examination have been selected to join Medicine Courses at Makerere University,” Delhi Public School International announced on their social media pages.
The students who include Elizabeth Jose, Narayanan Robini ,Batul Fatima and Abidah Musifa will join the faculty of medicine at Makerere University to pursue different selected medical courses.
Delhi Public School International was established in 2003 is part of the Ruparelia Group education empire which also includes Kampala Parents School, Kampala International Uganda and Victoria University Kampala. The international school teaching an Indian CBSE curriculum is located in Naguru, Kampala.
Latest from Super User
- Women Need To Be Looked At As Equal As Other Members Of Society - Sheena Ruparelia
- Nutrition Should Be Embeded Within Covid-19 Response Strategies
- Africa's Post-Pandemic Recovery Likely To Be Prolonged & Uneven
- Three Accelerators To Help Health Services Respond Faster To COVID-19
- African Countries Engaging In Ground-Breaking Covid-19 Vaccine Initiative