One of the biggest challenges in Uganda health care sector is the lack of blood to save life. And this Friday, on 28th September 2018, Kampala International School Uganda will hold its first ever Blood Donation Camp at the school premises in Bukoto.
The blood drive will start at 9 am in the morning onwards in the School Auditorium. Teachers, students, auxiliary staff, parents and all members of the public are invited to save a life.
However, only people above the age of seventeen will be encouraged to donate the blood. Kampala International School Uganda, formerly Kabira International School of Uganda is located along Kyebando – Kisalosalo Road, in Bukoto, Kampala.
Latest from Super User
- Always, Pampers Maker Procter & Gamble Vows To Expand Investment In Uganda
- Hospitals, Schools Get 3,200 Litres Of Milk Fresh Dairy Donation
- AfDB Approves $1m Grant For Uganda To Stem Ebola Transmission
- African Leaders At AU Summit Call For Action To End Malnutrition By 2025
- How Autotransfusion Device Hemafuse Will Revolutionize Blood Access Across Africa