One of the biggest challenges in Uganda health care sector is the lack of blood to save life. And this Friday, on 28th September 2018, Kampala International School Uganda will hold its first ever Blood Donation Camp at the school premises in Bukoto.
The blood drive will start at 9 am in the morning onwards in the School Auditorium. Teachers, students, auxiliary staff, parents and all members of the public are invited to save a life.
However, only people above the age of seventeen will be encouraged to donate the blood. Kampala International School Uganda, formerly Kabira International School of Uganda is located along Kyebando – Kisalosalo Road, in Bukoto, Kampala.
Latest from Super User
- COVID-19: Luxurious Speke Resort, Kabira Country Club Among Hotels To Quarantine Ugandan Returnees
- Institutional Focus On Family Could Be Solution To Global Problems
- Understanding The Cost Of Higher Education On Stakeholder Needs During COVID-19 Times
- Sphere Supplies Imports Disinfectant Tunnels To Combat COVID-19
- Novartis Sickle Cell Disease Program Extended To Uganda, Tanzania