One of the biggest challenges in Uganda health care sector is the lack of blood to save life. And this Friday, on 28th September 2018, Kampala International School Uganda will hold its first ever Blood Donation Camp at the school premises in Bukoto.
The blood drive will start at 9 am in the morning onwards in the School Auditorium. Teachers, students, auxiliary staff, parents and all members of the public are invited to save a life.
However, only people above the age of seventeen will be encouraged to donate the blood. Kampala International School Uganda, formerly Kabira International School of Uganda is located along Kyebando – Kisalosalo Road, in Bukoto, Kampala.
Latest from Super User
- Fresh Dairy Supports Dairy Development Authority’s Clean Milk Handling And Production Campaign
- COVID-19: Labour Export Companies Protest Ministry Ban
- Medical Marijuana: Sudhir Ruparelia Writes To Museveni With Suggestions
- Here Are Homeschooling Tips Every Parent Should Know
- Focusing On Africa's Challenges & Opportunities In Digital Health