For the second year in a row, Kabira Country Club will be holding the Kabira Football Tournament, this time with an agenda to promote fitness and physical awareness among corporate company employees.
The one day tournament, which will take place on 31st March at Kabira Country club, will also be used as a platform for these corporate firms to network, interact and build relationships.
Kabira Country Club general manager Rakesh Hurrychurn speaking at a press conference meeting to launch the tournament said the tourney will ‘create physical awareness and strengthen corporate social responsibility to the community and among the customers of Kabira Country Club.”
In an earlier interview, Rajiv Ruparelia, director Kabira Country Club, explains addition to networking and the many health benefits from this tournament, a lot of cash prizes will be won.
The tournament’s winner will bag a trophy and 1 million shillings plus Gold medals, the runners up will bag 500.000 Uganda shillings and silver medals while the 3rd team will walk home with Shs300.000 and bronze medals.
GROUP A: Kabira Country Club, Hash Security (A), Kitunga Alumni, Yali Ugand, FUFA FM.
GROUP B: Premier Advertising, Pan Afric, Hisense, Macos Legen, Top Bloggers Uganda.
GROUP C: Dream Chasers, Pink Tie, Falcons FC, Speke Hotel, Bishop FC
GROUP D: Prozone, Kings Way’ MLS FC, Hash Security (B
Latest from Super User
- Hospitals, Schools Get 3,200 Litres Of Milk Fresh Dairy Donation
- AfDB Approves $1m Grant For Uganda To Stem Ebola Transmission
- African Leaders At AU Summit Call For Action To End Malnutrition By 2025
- How Autotransfusion Device Hemafuse Will Revolutionize Blood Access Across Africa
- Uganda Budgets Shs25bn To Fight Coronavirus, Sets Up Inter-Ministerial Committee