Procter & Gamble (P & G) President for Asia Pacific Middle East and Africa (AMA), Suranjan Magesvaran met with Hon Minister Esther Mbayo at the Statehouse in Kampala last week.
This was in re-affirmation of Procter & Gamble’s time and expanded investments in Uganda. Some of P & G’s products in Uganda are Ariel, Always, Gilette, Pampers and Vicks among others.
The Procter & Gamble Company, founded in 1837 by William Procter and James Gamble, is an American multinational consumer goods corporation headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, USA.
Latest from Super User
- COVID-19: Luxurious Speke Resort, Kabira Country Club Among Hotels To Quarantine Ugandan Returnees
- Institutional Focus On Family Could Be Solution To Global Problems
- Understanding The Cost Of Higher Education On Stakeholder Needs During COVID-19 Times
- Sphere Supplies Imports Disinfectant Tunnels To Combat COVID-19
- Novartis Sickle Cell Disease Program Extended To Uganda, Tanzania