Procter & Gamble (P & G) President for Asia Pacific Middle East and Africa (AMA), Suranjan Magesvaran met with Hon Minister Esther Mbayo at the Statehouse in Kampala last week.
This was in re-affirmation of Procter & Gamble’s time and expanded investments in Uganda. Some of P & G’s products in Uganda are Ariel, Always, Gilette, Pampers and Vicks among others.
The Procter & Gamble Company, founded in 1837 by William Procter and James Gamble, is an American multinational consumer goods corporation headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, USA.
Latest from Super User
- Victoria University VC Explains Importance Of Internet Of Things In Today’s Healthcare Management
- Health Ministry Confirms No Coronavirus Patient Was Evacuated From Royal Plaza
- Hospitals, Schools Get 3,200 Litres Of Milk Fresh Dairy Donation
- AfDB Approves $1m Grant For Uganda To Stem Ebola Transmission
- African Leaders At AU Summit Call For Action To End Malnutrition By 2025