Ruparelia Foundation, a charity arm of the Ruparelia Group has today, handed over 2 pick-up trucks to the Government of Uganda, to help in its response towards fighting Covid-19 in the country.
Mr. Amit Sachdeva- the chief sales executive of Ruparelia Group and Bongo Ahmed who represented Ruparelia group chairman Sudhir Ruparelia and Group managing director Rajiv, handed over the vehicles to Prime Minister Ruhakana Rugunda at the President’s office in Kampala on Thursday, April 9, 2020.
“On behalf of Ruparelia Foundation we are here to represent our Chairman Sudhir Ruparelia, Jyotsna Ruparelia, Sheena Ruparelia, Rajiv Ruparelia and the entire Ruparelia Family who have donated two double cabin pickups to Help Fight Covid-19,” said Amit.
Latest from Super User
- COVID-19: Luxurious Speke Resort, Kabira Country Club Among Hotels To Quarantine Ugandan Returnees
- Institutional Focus On Family Could Be Solution To Global Problems
- Understanding The Cost Of Higher Education On Stakeholder Needs During COVID-19 Times
- Sphere Supplies Imports Disinfectant Tunnels To Combat COVID-19
- Novartis Sickle Cell Disease Program Extended To Uganda, Tanzania