The ministry of health has Sunday announced that it has recorded 11 new COVID-19 positive cases including a frontline health worker.
Of the 11 new cases, 6 are truck drivers (2 from Elegu and 3 from Malaba), 1 frontline health worker and 4 cases are among contacts and alerts from Buikwe, Lira, Adjuman and Amuru.
33 foreign truck drivers tested positive for COVID-19 and were handed back to their country origin.
Uganda has so far recorded 240 recoveries.
The ministry indicated that it has refocused its messaging and content to inform the population about the COVID-19. They are now focusing on use of face masks and the complacency exhibited by sections of the public.
Latest from Elizabeth Namuli
- COVID-19: Baby Rappers Fresh Kid & Felista Get Free Tablets To Study On Zoom
- Landlords Start Issuing Covid-19 SOPs As Commercial Buildings Prepare Reopening
- COVID-19: Speke Group Of Hotels Start Opening Its Doors To Serve Guests
- COVID -19: Prudential Uganda Commits Shs300m In Food Relief Aid
- 14 New COVID-19 Positive Cases Confirmed From Sunday Tests