Uganda Tuesday 8th September 2020 recorded 201 new positive COVID19 cases pushing the country's tally to 4101.
A break down indicates that of the 201 Tuesday cases, 2 were Ugandan truck drivers, 45 were alerts, 153 contacts and 1 returnee from UAE.
Luckily there was no death recorded on Tuesday. The cumulative number of recoveries now stands at 1, 876.
These new numbers mean that Uganda's cumulative confirmed cases is 4, 101 and 46 deaths. 417, 897 Ugandans have been tested so far.
Latest from Super User
- Women Need To Be Looked At As Equal As Other Members Of Society - Sheena Ruparelia
- Nutrition Should Be Embeded Within Covid-19 Response Strategies
- Africa's Post-Pandemic Recovery Likely To Be Prolonged & Uneven
- Three Accelerators To Help Health Services Respond Faster To COVID-19
- African Countries Engaging In Ground-Breaking Covid-19 Vaccine Initiative