Kampala Parents School, one of the leading private primary schools in the country, has set dates on which it will conduct interviews for pupils who want to join the school in the first term of the 2021 academic year.
For parents who wish to have their children study at Kampala Parents' School, interviews for primary one pupils are scheduled on Saturday 7th November, primary two to primary four are set for Saturday 14th November, primary five to primary seven are taking place on Saturday 21 November.
There will another opportunity for primary one on Wednesday 24th November. For Baby, Middle and Top class, the interviews are scheduled for Saturday 28 November.
Kampala Parents School has also announced that there will be no admission fees for term one of the 2021 academic year, however, pupils will undergo a mandatory interview process to test them.
Parents intending to enroll their children at the school have been advised to call the school and book to enable the school plan and adhere to the SOPs and health guidelines.
Latest from Super User
- Sembabule Community Gets Health Boost From Racer
- INTERVIEW: Prudential’s Mallik Discusses Effect Of Covid-19 Pandemic To Employee Mental Wellness
- Fresh Dairy Enlightens Families On Boosting Health And Nutrition
- Medical Marijuana, Labour Externalization To Play Role In Post-COVID19 Recovery
- Have A Taste Of Mongolia’s Healthy Foods At Kabira Country Club Every Friday