To commemorate World AIDS Day, Ruparelia Foundation visited Uganda Children Achieving and Realizing Empowerment International (UCARE) with donations for children living with HIV.
UCARE is a non-profit organization, orphanage and school based in Luzira, a Kampala suburb. The team from Ruparelia Foundation was led by Sanyu FM’s general manager Chris Ireland and programs manager Roger Mugisha.
The donation was part of the Foundation’s commemoration of World AIDS Day which is marked every first day of the month of December. 120 kids living with HIV AIDS benefited; they received 120 mattresses and 3 thousand reusable pads.
Ruparelia Foundation’s Gareth Onyango said that the donation is a sign of restoring hope, joy and happiness to the vulnerable children who are the victims of HIV/ADS.
Latest from Super User
- Medical Marijuana, Labour Externalization To Play Role In Post-COVID19 Recovery
- Have A Taste Of Mongolia’s Healthy Foods At Kabira Country Club Every Friday
- Fresh Dairy Urges Customers To Utilize Its Boosted Free Home Delivery Solution
- Women Are Key To Building Resilient Communities Beyond COVID-19
- Ruparelia Foundation Shares Christmas Love With Children In Orphanages