Parents and pupils who are interested in joining Kampala Parents’ School in the incoming academic year but missed the November and December 2020 interviews have another chance this month to be interviewed.
This comes after Kampala Parents School announced new dates on which parents and guardians can bring their children to be interviewed and assessed before being enrolled in the school community.
“The Principal of Kampala Parents' School Informs all interested parents that admissions for 2021 intake are still on from 8:00 am to 1:00 pm,” the school announced.
The interview dates are Monday, 11th January, Friday, 22 January and Saturday 30th January 2021. The interviews and assessment are purely academic and will be conducted by highly trained teachers.
While the government hasn’t pronounced when it will be reopening schools following the closure of all education centres countrywide in March by President Yoweri Museveni as a means of combating Coronavirus, Kampala Parents School and other schools are optimistic that it will happen soon.
Kampala Parents mission, according to management, is to instil qualities of good leadership, sound moral judgment, self-discipline, a pluralistic outlook, and civic responsibility to distinguish each child as a responsible individual.
Latest from Elizabeth Namuli
- Massage, Healing On Offer At Munyonyo Commonwealth Resort
- Health & Fitness: Staying Active Is Key To A Positive Mindset
- Uganda To Buy COVID19 Vaccine From UK's AstraZeneca
- PHOTOS: When Noor’s Restaurant Opened At Kingdom Kampala
- We Can Survive Second Wave Of Covid19 By Cooperating With Gov't, Sudhir Advises In New Year's Message