Kampala International School Uganda (KISU) was the place to be the morning to later afternoon Friday, on 28th September 2018, when the school’s students, staff, parents and well wishers donated blood with support from the Uganda Blood Transfusion Services.
The blood donation camp which was held at the school premises in Bukoto was also graced by Dr. Sudhir Ruparelia the proprietor of KISU. By 9am, blood donors had started arriving and giving the life saving red liquid.
The blood drive will start at 9 am in the morning onwards in the School Auditorium. Teachers, students, auxiliary staff, parents and all members of the public are invited to save a life. See Photos.
Latest from Super User
- Women Need To Be Looked At As Equal As Other Members Of Society - Sheena Ruparelia
- Nutrition Should Be Embeded Within Covid-19 Response Strategies
- Africa's Post-Pandemic Recovery Likely To Be Prolonged & Uneven
- Three Accelerators To Help Health Services Respond Faster To COVID-19
- African Countries Engaging In Ground-Breaking Covid-19 Vaccine Initiative