Kampala International School Uganda (KISU) was the place to be the morning to later afternoon Friday, on 28th September 2018, when the school’s students, staff, parents and well wishers donated blood with support from the Uganda Blood Transfusion Services.
The blood donation camp which was held at the school premises in Bukoto was also graced by Dr. Sudhir Ruparelia the proprietor of KISU. By 9am, blood donors had started arriving and giving the life saving red liquid.
The blood drive will start at 9 am in the morning onwards in the School Auditorium. Teachers, students, auxiliary staff, parents and all members of the public are invited to save a life. See Photos.
Latest from Super User
- Hospitals, Schools Get 3,200 Litres Of Milk Fresh Dairy Donation
- AfDB Approves $1m Grant For Uganda To Stem Ebola Transmission
- African Leaders At AU Summit Call For Action To End Malnutrition By 2025
- How Autotransfusion Device Hemafuse Will Revolutionize Blood Access Across Africa
- Uganda Budgets Shs25bn To Fight Coronavirus, Sets Up Inter-Ministerial Committee