Kampala International School Uganda (KISU) was the place to be the morning to later afternoon Friday, on 28th September 2018, when the school’s students, staff, parents and well wishers donated blood with support from the Uganda Blood Transfusion Services.
The blood donation camp which was held at the school premises in Bukoto was also graced by Dr. Sudhir Ruparelia the proprietor of KISU. By 9am, blood donors had started arriving and giving the life saving red liquid.
The blood drive will start at 9 am in the morning onwards in the School Auditorium. Teachers, students, auxiliary staff, parents and all members of the public are invited to save a life. See Photos.
Latest from Super User
- Sembabule Community Gets Health Boost From Racer
- INTERVIEW: Prudential’s Mallik Discusses Effect Of Covid-19 Pandemic To Employee Mental Wellness
- Fresh Dairy Enlightens Families On Boosting Health And Nutrition
- Medical Marijuana, Labour Externalization To Play Role In Post-COVID19 Recovery
- Have A Taste Of Mongolia’s Healthy Foods At Kabira Country Club Every Friday