A new restaurant, Noor’s Restaurant, has opened its door to Kampala dwellers at Kingdom Kampala mall, a plush rental property located on Nile Avenue, Nakasero Hill, in Kampala, Uganda.
The fast-food restaurant was launched on 31st December 2020 by businessman Dr Sudhir Ruparelia. In his address, the businessman urged Ugandans to stay safe and look after themselves from Coronavirus pandemic.
The businessman said that 2020 has been a tough year for individuals and collectively as a nation but said the country will come out of it stronger together.
Noor’s Restaurant is owned by Noor Hashim who is the daughter of Dr Mohammed Hashim from Egypt. Noor's Restaurant menu includes Egyptian cuisines.
Latest from Elizabeth Namuli
- Massage, Healing On Offer At Munyonyo Commonwealth Resort
- Health & Fitness: Staying Active Is Key To A Positive Mindset
- COVID19: Kampala Parents’ School Sets Pupils’ Recruitment Interview Dates
- Uganda To Buy COVID19 Vaccine From UK's AstraZeneca
- We Can Survive Second Wave Of Covid19 By Cooperating With Gov't, Sudhir Advises In New Year's Message