The ministry of health in Uganda is taking a giant leap in the fight against cholera with the launch of Guidelines for Prevention and Control of Cholera and Comprehensive Cholera Plan. The launch will take place this Wednesday, 7th June, at Ridar Hotel, Seeta in Mukono.
Uganda is occasionally hit by the killer diseases leaving scores dead. Districts in northern, south western parts of Uganda and the slum areas in Kampala are usually hit most.
Cholera is an infectious disease usually spread through contaminated water that causes severe diarrhea and dehydration. At the launch of the guidelines, the ministry will divulge deeper into its plans of controlling cholera in the country.
Latest from Super User
- Stanbic Bank Partners With MoH To Support COVID-19 Hit Health Workers
- Fresh Dairy’s Long Life UHT Milk Gets A Refreshing New Look
- SAFE SPORT: Motorsport Federation Gets Important Ambulance
- Bitature To Solve Mulago Problems ‘Using A Business Solutions Approach’
- Fresh Dairy Munju For 90 Days Campaign Unveiled